View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #75
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I have to admit I don't like the way you are repeatedly making sweeping generalisations about all white guys. This isn't the first time you have done that in this thread. To play devil's advocate, if I turned your sentence around and said that the reason I/some/scarecrows like to date white men is because they don't 'fly their freak flag so high' or treat fat women 'like a circus ride or a 4h club animal husbandry contestant' then that would come off as prejudice and racist. I don't see that it is okay to make sweeping, offensive generalisations about all white guys any more than it is okay to make those sort of comments about all black guys or all asian guys or whatever. Just something for you to think about.
Superodalisque is not talking about all white men on earth. She is talking about men her friends have dated.