View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #88
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indig0 View Post
I consider myself sapiosexual....I'm attracted to intelligence.....I like an inquisitive, insightful, irreverent mind...someone with a quick wit and a evil sense of humor....

Boy, Girl, Gay, Straight, Bi or transgender....

As an artist I've always been equally attracted to both men and women....

So I've never limited myself to one particular race/gender/orientation.

That said, I've had more relationships with men...not by choice, that is just how it has worked out....

Ultimately I'm attracted to the person, the packaging is just bonus.
Are you also a-sexual?

I ask because while I am attracted to wit and reason I'm not about to Fuck Steven hawking