View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 02:32 AM   #91
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indig0 View Post
Good point!

While I'm attracted to intelligence there has to be a physical attraction as well...in much the same way if your preference is women, well that doesn't mean you're attracted to every woman you meet....

There are physical traits I prefer in both men and women...but even those aren't set in stone...and I really don't have a preference for one gender over another...I find both equally beautiful.

When you have desires, sexual longing, a craving for physical intimacy, which sex do you nominally prefer?

When I fantasize sexually it's usually quite a bachonal of lovers of both sexes. My desire is always rooted in physical fantasy and aesthetics or some kinky scene I want to work out to try in the flesh one day.

I'm wondering what are the underpinings of desire in a saposexual? Do you just experience desire in a completely different way than say us plain old garden variety bisexuals?

Would you mind enlightening us? I find this very interesting. I get the feeling you may experience desire and love for that matter on a unique and compelling way. One that I can't quite wrap my head around. If there's another way to love people and another way to be compelled by a beauty my eyes are blind too by all means please share it!