View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am so sorry you feel that way Abby. I can tell you that I agree with your ex, you are beautiful. We have actually had similar experiences. I grew up hating my body, then learnt to accept it through looking at other big, beautiful women out there and eventually started my own 'modelling' on youtube. I never showed my face though as I always thought I wasn't pretty enough and people would be repulsed. But let me tell you, your face is gorgeous and you are definitely not old. People tend to be more interested in the famous paysites like big cuties, that is probably why you didn't receive so much attention rather than there being anything wrong with you at all.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote