View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:28 PM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyJoyful View Post
Don't know why I open this topic - maybe to warn other women who consider BBW/fetish modeling, maybe just because I want to share my story and what could happen when you do BBW modeling.

I used to hate my body, when I was younger. Finally I ended up visiting BBW parties, looking at pictures of hot BBWs like PlumpPrincess, Mandy Blake and Beccabae. Step by step I started to like my own body and I learned to love it eventually.

When I met my ex, it got better and better. He loved BBWs and told me almost every day how beautiful I was. He made great pictures of me and told me all the time I should do BBW modeling for BigCuties. I liked the idea very much, and after months of consideration, I took the plunge and mailed BigCuties. They were interested in me for some guest modeling, but not to be a "real" BigCutie. I was disappointed and thought, well, I'm just not pretty enough. I knew my face wasn't that pretty as the other girls on BigCuties, and also I wasn't that young anymore (most guys seem to be interested in teenage girls or women in their early 20s, not in someone almost 30 lol)

Still I wanted to do BBW modeling and I searched for various options. Eventually I found a great company that design websites for BBW. So I mailed them, and a few months later my own paysite was in the air. How proud I was!

I started to promote my site in BBW communities and forums. I arranged some members, but not very much. I didn't receive much positive respons on my promotion comps, very often I didn't receive respons at all. I started to doubt, what did I do wrong? Other BBW models got lots of comments, and lots of people looked at my topics, but almost no one responded.

Finally I ended BBW modeling for another reason (some people found out about it and it got me in trouble) but I felt like absolute crap. Worthless, ugly, old, not good enough. I thought before I was pretty, but that changed a lot. I can't stand myself anymore when I look in the mirror. I feel a bit depressed, and ugly most of the time. I learned a lot from my very short adventure in BBW-paysite land, but NEVER EVER again
This is one of the reasons why I left the "community". Here we have a normal woman made to feel worthless by the very same people that's supposed to be "accepting".

You did the right thing, its too bad things ended up worse than better.