View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 10:51 PM   #10
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Abby, I can totally understand how it is this happened to you and I suppose I might be just reiterating what others have said.

It's ironic that the beauty and success of the BBW models helped you realize that you're a beautiful and unique woman in many ways including your body, but it was looking for the same success that has torn that down again. It's not wrong for you to be angry or hurt. The business side of the industry meant you didn't need to just be beautiful (which you are), but also competitive. And I think that was the real problem. It took you from "Am I beautiful?" to "Am I as beautiful as SHE is?" and no woman wants to feel put into competition. She needs to know she is accepted, by herself before anyone else. A woman must be made a priority, not an option.

The wounds from that are going to hurt for a while, but Abby, just remember that a woman's worth can't be weighed on a scale any more than it can be counted in website hits or dollars. You are priceless.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote