Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 08:13 AM   #1504
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Coincidence probably. But I don't see anything sexual about this post. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Really freaked out right now. Had a massive headache and my neck was killing me and my friend told me he'd pray for me. A minute later he goes "feel better?" Oddly enough I did, my headache disappeared. Then I jokingly said that he could pray for my neck too. Guess what doesn't hurt anymore? Freakishly weird timing... or naw?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote