Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #1510
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had been talking to a guy and been with him on cam once last week and we had arranged to meet up this friday. All fine and stuff. But recently I've been really ill and explained to him that it is a combination of my chronic fatigue syndrome and my mother accidentally poisoning me. He seemed cool with it and to understand. He sent me messaging every day asking how I was and such. Then today he messaged asking how I was and I said I was still sick. He tried to convince me to come on cam 'for some fun' (). I said no, I am sick... and he completely spazzed out, calling me names and telling me he was done with me and had had enough of me and all this stuff... he kept blocking me, then unblocking me to rant some more, until in the end I had to block him.

Seriously, what the actual hell man? I mean, I only considered him a pretty face to have fun with/hang out with so I am not really bothered, more shocked and bemused. I mean, really?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote