Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #1545
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Yeah, he's a good inch or so thicker around than my wrist. He's never had anal before because despite having close to 50 sexual partners, none of them were willing to try it with him.

Well you could always get yourself a set of anal training butt plugs that way you will be a bit more used to stuff there and can erm have time to get used to diff sizes rather than rushing in. I once was lectured by a friend of a friend (long story not even sure how the subject came up) that along with Lube preperation is really important for that

As it is still on my want to try list I can't offer you any advice from having done it but I would say the lube and if he is very well endowed getting yourself ready to handle it or making that sort of thing a part of foreplay would be a good way to get ready to go there as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Relationship sex IS worth the wait. I had two amazing firsts with my new hubby last night, and I was literally so happy post-"moment" that I cried, hahaha. Yes, I'm a giant dork.
see now that sounds awesome, its sometimes hard to remember that in the long long times of waiting though