View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 03:45 PM   #5
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the funny part for me is that i dated alot of skinny guys before i got married. i seemed to be a magnet for awhile. when i met my husband, one of the things that attracted me to him is his bigness. not just his weight, because honestly our weights are similar, but he is 6'1-ish and has the classic broad shoulders. i remember when we first held hands how much bigger his hands are than mine. i liked that when i leaned on him he felt solid and i felt smaller and safe. (not something i was accustomed to at 5'7" and a super pear). i am not sure that is the contrast you were looking for, but i guess it can go the other way too.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote