View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 02:48 AM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
I like a contrast if the person is fatter than me. I'm not so interested in guys that are heaps smaller than me. But when it comes to height I don't like large height contrasts, which seems to be a rare preference. I find it so romantic to be able to kiss easily.
I agree with this on the height thing (actually pretty much everything you just said, come to think of it). I am 5'2 and I prefer shorter guys. I don't really like being towered over and I think shorter, round people are adorable!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote