View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #18
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Exactly!

I'm short and generally petite. I tend to enjoy measuring men in terms of...well...mes. It's fun when I can stand behind someone and be totally eclipsed. Or be sat on and go completely unnoticed by a 3rd party in the room. Granted, I have to accept that my death can be easily achieved at their will, but everything has its downside.
Hahaha, yeah my boyfriend is reluctant to put his weight on me but I thoroughly enjoyed being completely covered by him.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote