View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:21 PM   #95
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

while technically you would have to label me as bi-sexual, i have never gone out seeking a romantic female partner and have always been more attracted to men for relationships.

i am married to and have historically been more attracted to bhm. while i have dated plenty of skinny guys before i settled down, physically I did not find them appealing enough to consider long term. (i agree you have to be mentally connected to any partner, but sex is a big part of a relationship and the thin guys just didn't do it for me as much as the big boys). I am still friends with a couple of these men because we did connect at a social and beyond-physical way as well.

as for women, i have had several same sex encounters. most of these were an opportunistic sort of thing-as part of a couples swap or if i happen to meet someone at a bar and ended up going home with her for a one night stand. even today, i do find all types of women sexually attractive and when the opportunity arises i have no qualms about being with women for strictly sexual purposes. (which my hub is very happy about...lol).
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote