Thread: Help me gain :D
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 08:30 PM   #127
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Getting ready to devour some yummy veggies drenched in butter and cheese

But I wanted to let you guys know how I'm feeling on the weight gain front As you saw from the pic my dress fits great! So it's all about maintaining my size until November now I am actually happy for this great reason to sit back and enjoy what I have and feel out my own feelings for it. I have been starting to feel pretty crappy at times in the last few months and I think its a good time for me to stop gaining and take it all in and see if this weight is good for me.
I'm kind of feeling like I may have hit where I want to be
I need to update you all with pics but my booty is nice and shapely now which makes me so happy! Looks wise I think I'm pretty happy! (Other than I admittedly don't love my giant chin >.<)
But I am a person who likes to get out and so things too and I want to make sure my quality of life isn't compromised at my 300+ lbs now I also want to make sure I still have the ability to stop gaining Because I don't want to lose control over my life, and if I am unhealthy that isn't okay. I have many more years to go and even food isn't worth cutting them short