View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 11:36 AM   #36
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

oooooooh kay... interesting story but not getting the point or how it relates to the conversation... which is cool... it's cool... do your thing :-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
I knew a woman who was very large and also had very large breasts. During the time I knew her she went from about 352 about 550. She wanted to be a web model but due to her husband's job he did not encourage her to do so. After she and her husband separated she became a web model. I never heard her complain about the experience.

She was a very captivating person and took pride in being able to go into a NAAFA function, decide which was the most interesting Man in the room, and leave the room with that man. Once the most interesting man went off with someone else and my friend was extremely upset when that happened.

The difficultly she had was that she got older and even with very large breasts and weighing over 500 pounds and having a delightful personality it became more difficult to attract 20 and 30-year-old men, who had money and resources, to her delightful personality, large breasts, and 50-year-old body with a limp.

Somewhere out there appears a video of her and Norma Stitz measuring their breast sizes. My friend's measurements were larger although she graciously said to Norma that my friend have a lot more back fat than Norma.