View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 11:54 AM   #38
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniTails View Post
oooooooh kay... interesting story but not getting the point or how it relates to the conversation... which is cool... it's cool... do your thing :-P
Just my 2 cents: I think the lady was more emotionally vested in being an online model than perhaps she realized and with getting older and let's face it, the variety of plus size models online nowadays, I am sure it is more competitive than ever and maybe she felt like she was being left on the sidelines. I admire any of you who have the confidence to be an online model with all it entails, the positive and negative.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote