View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 01:28 PM   #40
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
competitions a key word here. it's not just web model competition that is a danger to our well being but female competition overall to try to define ourselves and our value. when it comes to loving yourself there is no competition. being commercial can definitely put yourself in conflict with that idea. and the nature of web modeling puts women in competition, not to benefit them but to benefit the desires of strange guys with absolutely no emotional investment in them. it's often not to a client's benefit if you really like yourself. that would mean you won't go too far and even do things that are detrimental to yourself to please them--just like many other form of female competition. if you are already truly considered wonderful or consider yourself wonderful there is no competition. if you are a web model you are a product, just like a car or a video game or anything else for sale. if human individual appreciation if what you're really after far better to do something that allows you to be an individual person.
I'd give you rep points if I could

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote