Thread: Help me gain :D
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 09:30 PM   #130
GamerGainerGirl
SSBBW in progress

GamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this boardGamerGainerGirl carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
The dress and you look like you could be made for each other--just gorgeous

But your comments about now being the time to maintain, take stock, make sure you are healthy and in control, that is even more beautiful to see Knowing what you like, but balancing it with everything else, that is the best!
Thank you! I think I am starting to feel more confident in my own choices now and that's a new thing for me To be completely honest I started doing this for my fiancÚ more than myself, but taking control over something in a way I have never done before has been a really interesting experience for me I am happier with my body/life than ever have been and I am the heaviest I have ever been. I am excited to sit back and figure out what is making me happy and to kind of evaluate the fact I don't need someone else's stamp of approval to be happy with something