Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 03:15 PM   #1584
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
revisiting how the touch of your lover causes your body to react in ways that only he/she can evoke. The sound of their breath From each slow stroke into one another. Just listening to the way you sound (You Meaning you and your partner together)existing as one.
Reading this reminds me so much of something - I was driving into work, had gotten off the freeway onto the main road - there was a small boat landing that I had to drive by - there was a couple who had each driven their own cars there - the guy was leaning back against the trunk of his car and she was in his arms with her back to his, body limb melded into body limb - the sun was coming up (it was about 6:45am) - both had their eyes closed - just totally lost in the moment....

sounds cheesy but you could just sense the peace they had between them....

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote