Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 07:44 AM   #1585
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
revisiting how the touch of your lover causes your body to react in ways that only he/she can evoke. The sound of their breath From each slow stroke into one another. Just listening to the way you sound (You Meaning you and your partner together)existing as one.

It was always easy to take That closeness for granted in my relationships. The good news is, once I recognized it was happening I can do something about it and revisit it together. Fast, intense and loud (and kinky, yes BBM) each have their own virtues, but long and sweaty nights learning each other never and and never lose their value to one another.

I'm still wondering how I'm going to be able To live the rest of my life without experiencing any of that again!I am so jealous of you and your fella!

I have one thing to say to this mmmmmhmmmmm (though I hope I don't have to live without the good stuff)