Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #1586
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that after a few weeks of talking and really getting to know a certain individual and finally meeting last night, I am enjoying myself too much to get involved in anything too serious. I think listening to both my body and heart's needs are most important right now. I want sex, touch, and all that involved, but I don't want the mess of another relationship.

In my head I'm, while he was here visiting, I kept thinking, "Ya know I'm just getting to like me untangled .....I'm not sure I want a relationship." I'm really enjoying "me" right now.

We didn't have sex, because he wants something more substantial. I just don't want that in this juncture.