Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #1592
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I only know your situation from what you have posted here and there for a while and so I may be totally off-base, but I'll give you my perspective from a guy's POV who has been married a while and have had times when sex just wasn't a priority due to whatever outside pressures, i.e health concerns, mild depression, or just regular old stress.

Eventually they go away and you return to who you are, but looking back, I would have been happy if my wife would have just been in all out dude mode. What I mean is that she would not have hinted or tried to coyly seduce me or get me in the mood, but rather, walked right up and grabbed my junk and more or less flat out told me, you're about to fuck me right now. Not make love, but fuck me unmercifully. When you live with someone for years and you know everything about them, in and out, there's no need to wonder, "geez, will my husband think I'm a dirty whore for doing something like this?"

The answer is, yes, yes we will and we will love you even more for it! Because we know the loving wife, and good mother, and nice lady in church and the general public. I think most men would be pumped to know you feel about sex like that and aren't timid in being totally upfront about what you want and when you want it.

This may not fit your situation, or you may have even tried it, but if not, go for it. You might be surprised with what you find.

all this, especially for married people.

I think its important to note that you referred to it as "dude mode". I was just thinking about how this type of sexual aggression is thought of and accepted as a guy thing. Its kinda bogus that its ok for men to literally go after what they want (if consent by the other person is given, im not gonna talk about rape), but women being more sexually aggressive is seen as a lesser quality, even if with their husband. But I think that mostly comes from *other women*.

Ladies, if you are HORNY AS ALL GET-OUT, go forth and fuck. If you want your partner to tear your clothes off and ravage you, INITIATE IT!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote