Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #1595
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

jaysus hes so yummy. but he never, ever tells me when he has friends over. it was 2am, we were both awake and wanting it so I drive over, and 2 of our friends are sitting on the porch, drinking, smoking and philosophizing about the moon. they knew why I was there, so after a few minutes of chitchat, they said goodbye.

we went to the living room, cracked open cold beers, half watched a freaky movie. i was wanting to jump on him, but im glad i didnt cause SOMEONE CAME DOWN FROM THE 2ND FLOOR, a dude I knew of but had never met. i glared at the fb- YOU NEVER TELL ME WHEN YOU HAVE GUESTS!!!! he just shrugged- "hes staying here for a few days"

the guy was cool though. he had been sleeping, but heard voices and wondered who was hanging out. and just like the others, he knew why i was there, so he said goodnight and went back to bed. and my night got started

my confession: i LOVE when he has friends over. I LOVE IT. Its such a huge turn on, knowing that someone could be listening to us getting our fuck on. its happened a few times, and Im always considerate and keep as quiet as possible... but i let out a few loud moans, just in case they might be listening. lol
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote