Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #1596
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Well, if you are horny he should be happy to provide some relief. I get that health conditions and stuff can throw a wrench in gears, uhm physically speaking (I spent some time with an older gent who's BP meds gave him some difficulties there), but he has hands, yes?

And if you feel he just doesn't want you anymore, perhaps you can try to talk to him about it?
I think i finally talked him into talking to the doctor about some blue pills. He's on a crap load of meds that probably affect it.. His doctor is astounded at all his blood work (as in good numbers), so he's probably okay to have some little helpers..
I'm to the point that hands and tongues just aren't cutting it like a good pounding..