View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 01:10 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, first thing that strikes me is those last couple of paragraphs. No, not all women find beards sexy. And working at the apple store is just the same as working anywhere else to plenty of us. That isn't advice of how to seem attractive; that is advice on how to seem attractive to her.

Other than that, amusing and interesting article. I agree that it is totally laughable to think there is some cut off point at which men/women become unattractive. Everybody is different.

Would I want to be with a guy 25 years older than me though? No. To be honest I have always found being hit on by men old enough to be my father to be extremely creepy. Ten years older than me? Sure. But then again, like I said, it depends a lot on the person. I don't doubt that somewhere out there there is an older man that I will find attractive.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote