View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #4
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You read it right.

When I was younger I was attracted to older men. They were experienced and took charge etc. Now that i'm older i'm attracted to younger men most of the time. The younger men seem to have a confidence in themselves that's very different from the confidence older men have. I base who i'm attracted to mainly on WHO they are instead of WHAT THEY HAVE. I have what I need so i'm not looking for a person to build a life with, y'know? I want fun and current and vital and relevant. I don't want to talk about RRSP's or renewing your mortgage. And sexually (at least for me) I enjoy their stamina and willingness to try new things. Most of the women I know come into their own sexually a bit later in life. We know what works for us and aren't afraid to ask for it or seek it out in general.

IMO of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
I thought the article meant that men at 39+ attracted less women in general, not just young women. Or didn't I read it right?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote