View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #7
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You read it right.

When I was younger I was attracted to older men. They were experienced and took charge etc. Now that i'm older i'm attracted to younger men most of the time. The younger men seem to have a confidence in themselves that's very different from the confidence older men have. I base who i'm attracted to mainly on WHO they are instead of WHAT THEY HAVE. I have what I need so i'm not looking for a person to build a life with, y'know? I want fun and current and vital and relevant. I don't want to talk about RRSP's or renewing your mortgage. And sexually (at least for me) I enjoy their stamina and willingness to try new things. Most of the women I know come into their own sexually a bit later in life. We know what works for us and aren't afraid to ask for it or seek it out in general.

IMO of course.
exactly. it's almost impossible to catch a decent woman anymore with stuff. she has her own stuff. she wants something deeper and more passionate. a lot of older men are stuck in that old paradigm and they are lost. so all they attract is stuff they really don't want. and definitely not people who are going to stick with them if the going gets tough.

even though i am totally not attracted to men in their twenties and i prefer men who are my own age i don't mind men who are a little younger than i am. we do seem to have a lot in common, pretty much like what you said. we like to try new things. then there are the emotional things too. i could care less about marriage. i dont want a baby. i don't care about what i'm doing compared to my gfs. i don't look for a magazine to say i look good naked. the externals are out of the picture. we can just concentrate on enjoying each other and liking each other.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-17-2014 at 10:02 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote