View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #19
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I've dabbled in older men since I can remember. I sexually prefer them, but I'm not so sure emotionally and mentally. The men I've dated were obsessed with "ensuring their legacy" via babies, their receding hairlines, and their cars/mortgages/insurance/etc....they don't seem to care about love. It's competing with other men is what concerns them.

it's only that ugly old monster insecurity that is unattractive