Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 07:47 AM   #1610
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
soooo....never a dull moment at your place huh? Looks like you are well prepared for every contingency

I am going to have to look up that reverse tightening stuff - never heard of that before!

Edited - o.k. that makes sense.
Well I was more curious about it than feeling like I needed it lol but all good. Of course I was a girl guide so be prepared is a motto I grew up with

hahahaha actually some of it is soo pretty I just could not resist plus you know all the freebies.

Giggling I did look at the list and think woah maybe I went a smidge overboard but you know I might get to play with someone kinky one of these days and have some real fun exploring so it pays to be organised

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
IC that my innocent virgin mind is being corrupted by some of these posts! Oh gosh!

... *reads anyways* :P

ROFL Am betting the internets did that long before dims..... just sayin