Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #1621
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I bought a Wartenberg pinwheel, a beautiful black leather flogger with a burn-out rose handle, a beautiful glass object d'art , and a plug (or two).

I have been curious about the Wartenberg pinwheel indeed I think of them whenever I see something similar sold cheap on ebay in craft tools

sounds like your in for some fun times or getting prepared for some at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I also bought a new toy this week. I'm hoping it'll be as good as my favourite, which died a while ago.
fingers crossed for you I know far to well the disappointment of a crap new toy or so so glad I forked out the extra for the rechargeable ones with warranties

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
You can play with and weild the toys, but maybe I can pick the games...Perhaps a round of strip Twister?...Maybe some blind man's bluff, or just blidnfolded in the buff??
ummmm no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
15 minutes until I can start getting ready for the new and different fun we're going to have tonight... I SO can't wait.
You have my curiosity peeked sooo umm what sort of new fun......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I get to see my boyfriend in less than two weeks. I can't wait to jump him. Three months is too long. However, we'll have to wait until we get to our hotel. Though when I went to visit him I did go down on him in the airport parking lot.

Always love the excitement of spending time with someone special

I envy you both that but am also so happy you get that thrill and excitement

I got a box of toys today oh my but I love the Black Rose Collection stuff so much though think I might need a few more of the silk tie type restraints def not made with an SSBBW in mind

some of it is truly beautiful

and some of the freebies well I get why they were free given a couple don't work I did get a few double ups so wondering if giving my 18 year old Niece two small and not very scary toys as her first ones is a good idea or a bad one.......... I sometimes wish my Mum had got me a toy at that age or that I knew where to get one as such.