View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 06:12 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't really have any advice, just sending best wishes for things to work out as well as possible, and to affirm that this is a great place to unload some of your feelings, when you need to.

OK, I lied, one piece of advice. Arrange to see a counselor in this sort of area before you really start doing much, at least a little bit (I realize that access and cost could both be issues). While everybody is unique, certain journeys tend to have a lot of steps in common, and talking with someone who has studied the route and its pluses and pitfalls has to make things easier.

Again, good luck and best wishes!