Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #1638
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I confess my mind wandered during a lecture this afternoon. Couldn't keep my eyes off gorgeous BHM friend who was sitting on the floor across the room. All I could think was how much I'd like to go over, sit beside him, kiss him and touch his big belly before pushing him back onto the carpet and climbing on top of him. Nowhere else I could admit to that. The problem was trying to look like I was paying attention as my boss was sitting next to me!
"Bad girl," he says as he confesses...

I watched the new female co-worker, second straight this pear-shaped mature woman has worn a sundress at work. Today, she did walk into my office - a converted meeting room so I can use dual, 21-inch monitors on the desktop, plus have room for a computer laptop, and my own - and grabbed an iced tea and Mountain Dew from one of the two dorm fridges we workers stock with water, iced tea, juices, soda, and energy drinks, because we don't like what's in the Coke machine.

When I say I watched, I mean "I watched as she bent at the waist and looked into the fridge for something to drink, standing with her large bottom saying 'Hello!' to me."