Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #1646
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

ic i cant get over how sexy he is.

i hadnt seen him in a bit and last night i noticed that he had shaved recently. his face was kinda bare, or just a little stubbly. he looked younger. i so wish he would unleash his hair from its forever ponytail. its getting so long and curly. sometimes, when hes sleeping next to me, i play with the curly ends of his ponytail, twist them around my fingers, admiring the rich auburn color.

his body is so meager. hes so thin and pale, skin almost transparent. when he lays down, his stomach sinks in, exposing those beautiful hip bones. i love those hip bones. we both love when Im on top. he likes not having to do the work and i love feeling like i could break him (I think he secretly loves that too).

im always amazed by how different he looks throughout our nights together. when its late and he's lit up by the lamp on his desk and the glow from his computer screen, he looks young and flawless. when i wake up next to him and see him bathed in early morning sun, he looks older, weathered and ruddy. but hes always beautiful.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote