Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 06:36 PM   #1648
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
ic i cant get over how sexy he is.

i hadnt seen him in a bit and last night i noticed that he had shaved recently. his face was kinda bare, or just a little stubbly. he looked younger...

...his body is so meager. hes so thin and pale, skin almost transparent. when he lays down, his stomach sinks in, exposing those beautiful hip bones. i love those hip bones. we both love when Im on top. he likes not having to do the work and i love feeling like i could break him (I think he secretly loves that too).

im always amazed by how different he looks throughout our nights together. when its late and he's lit up by the lamp on his desk and the glow from his computer screen, he looks young and flawless. when i wake up next to him and see him bathed in early morning sun, he looks older, weathered and ruddy. but hes always beautiful.
I absolutely love this... I've only ever been with one semi-skinny guy, which was my ex, but this just explains how I feel so much better than I could ever explain it.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote