Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:28 AM   #1650
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
ok, so i finally got around to taking a pic of the rope i was talking about. it has a very fine nylon cord, but the outside is woven cotton. sorry about the crap pic but it was late and my dining room only has 1 center overhead light.
this has been knotted for about 5 years now and has held pretty well. i have made several other items as well. as long as you burn off the ends to keep from fraying (i left these raw on purpose so they would fray) this rope is pretty all purpose and does not generally leave marks or burns.

twoknottyboys has some great knot tying instructions in their download section for those of you who are interested in trying. enjoy!

Attachment 116251

Now that looks fun
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote