Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #57
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was a new one for me. I don't remember the start of the dream, but apparently I was a woman taking grief for gaining weight. Then I got alone, and was appreciating my new softness. I started getting pretty, errr, intimate in enjoying all that--and woke up in the middle of it. Turned out it was only minutes before my alarm would go off, so I didn't get back to sleep.

The weird thing is that all day I've had rather an 'unfinished business' feeling, but nothing male seems to touch that feeling. Has left me feeling rather discombobulated all day, desperate to finish up something that I can't even do.

I'm really hoping that the feeling is gone by tomorrow!