Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 03:50 AM   #60
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This is a really interesting thread. I know I wonder sometimes if there is a word to describe me or if other people feel the same way I do (which I am sure they do). I was born into the body of a woman and I am happy with that, when I think of 'my body' I automatically think of a female body. But at the same time I am pretty androgynous on the inside. I like the things I like, regardless of whether they are stereotypically male or female and neither feels more right to me. So I guess it is best explained by saying I feel like an androgynous 'person' happily in the body of a female?
This describes me so well. Although sometimes I feel that if I wasn't such a large stature - I would quite happily make a transition to look more male. Not so much change to the point where it would make my husband happy. But quite happily gain a lot of muscle mass, cut my hair short etc.

I am a very boisterous person. I detest wearing girl things unless I have to. I cover myself in tattoos because I love them - it protects me from the outer world. I also identify them as being more of a male trend. If my face wasn't so chubby i'd love to cut off my hair.

My mother had cancer, and possibly (most likely) carries the BRAC1 gene (which means I'm way more likely to develop breast cancer quite early on). And the thought of getting my breasts cut off in elective surgery or not actually feels quite freeing to me.

Quite a lot of feelings being thrown around - I'm unsure what to think of it. I don't mind being female, and I don't mind being male. The thought of being androgynous works quite well for me.