Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 09:40 AM   #61
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This is a really interesting thread. I know I wonder sometimes if there is a word to describe me or if other people feel the same way I do (which I am sure they do). I was born into the body of a woman and I am happy with that, when I think of 'my body' I automatically think of a female body. But at the same time I am pretty androgynous on the inside. I like the things I like, regardless of whether they are stereotypically male or female and neither feels more right to me. So I guess it is best explained by saying I feel like an androgynous 'person' happily in the body of a female?
I'm in the exact same boat as you; I have no problems being physically female and strategically speaking, I find it to work out quite well for me. But mentally, I don't really feel any affinity with the binary genders. It's actually difficult for me to see myself as mentally gendered at all, so I generally identify as androgyne (which, to my knowledge, encompasses non-gendered and feeling as if you're a blend of the two.)

I used to have Deacone's desire to actually look more androgynous - and indeed find that super hot in other people - but I'm more okay with just straight up doing the female thing now.