Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 09:55 AM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Loopy, Deacone, Amaranthine -- it is always so soothing to hear from other people with similar feelings around this. I often feel like I was born with camouflage (my body) that makes it easier to disguise myself as male than as anything else, even if I don't particularly feel like I'm particularly a guy as the inner me.

Of course, whenever I get feeling too much that way, hormones will kick in, pushing some typically male behavior. After which I wonder how much many other guys feel similar, but we have all just learned to carry on pretending? I just don't know....