Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #1651
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

ic, while his "manliness" seems a bit forced sometimes, it still manages to seduce me.

he came to the door wearing a mexican blanket poncho and boots, looking very much like the man with no name. he's in a Clint Eastwood mood, i giggled quietly. he gets in these kind of moods. he'll watch youtube clips of old westerns, listen to Marty Robbins songs and every once in a while, he'll gently touch his right hip, just to make sure his trusty 6 shooter is still at his side. and sure enough, we ended up watching one of his favorite movies- The Outlaw Josey Wales.

i love when he's in the cowboy mood. i like to pretend im the young, sweet saloon girl, falling in love with the hard, untrusting outlaw. one of these days i want to show up at his door, wearing a corset and ruffles.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote