Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #1653
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
btw spiritangel...lowes sells very nice rope by the foot/yard. holds up just as nicely as the silk rope you can buy online for 10x the price. soft on the outside so less marks/abrasions and woven for strength. holds knots well and would let you make your own cuffs/supports to any size.

good luck with your toys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
ok, so i finally got around to taking a pic of the rope i was talking about. it has a very fine nylon cord, but the outside is woven cotton. sorry about the crap pic but it was late and my dining room only has 1 center overhead light.
this has been knotted for about 5 years now and has held pretty well. i have made several other items as well. as long as you burn off the ends to keep from fraying (i left these raw on purpose so they would fray) this rope is pretty all purpose and does not generally leave marks or burns.

twoknottyboys has some great knot tying instructions in their download section for those of you who are interested in trying. enjoy!

Attachment 116251

I have bondage rope her that an ex gave me but we never used it, plus I got a heap of stuff free or on clearance so think I am more than covered as I am one of those people who needs to be careful re rope burn also have some nice satin restraints as well

just need someone to play with lol

Sadly my sex drive seems to have taken a complete nose dive the last couple of months or so. Due to ill health

usually when my mind goes there its like eh too tired cant be bothered which is a shame as I have all my nice rechargable toys now and they are such fun am sure I will have to give them a charge soon in the meantime I craft