Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #1655
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
My one worry about the puppy is keeping him out of the bedroom during sex. I tend to be on the noisy side and I don't want him to think I'm being injured.
*coughs* i have two and had the same issues. Apparently my hubby finds it disconcerting when a 90 lb dog jumps up, growling and sniffling at his man parts like "is this it? Is this what is hurting you???" This will sound weird but "fake" the noises while the pup is on a mat outside the bedroom door - when u make a moan or yelp or whatever, throw a tiny bit of cookie. Eventually they hear you and go to their mats just waiting for a treat. Its...not sexy to start with tho.

My other pup likes to peer over the edge of the bed and observe. Not sexy either.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote