Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #1656
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

me: what are you doing tonight?
him: you left your jacket here.
me: oh thanks! I was looking for it earlier.
him: you did it on purpose.
me: I did not. Soooo are you hanging out tonight?
him: you should come get your jacket

he *finally* let his hair down. that beautiful mess of soft, dark curls was set free for a few minutes. it was a dream come true! its getting colder, so there's going to be a hat permanently attached to his head for the next 5 months, with those curls tucked up inside. but something roused him last night, and the knit cap came flying off and the elastic was yanked out. his hair is getting so long, its already a few inches past his shoulders. i squirmed in my seat and he noticed. "Your hair is so fucking sexy." He smiled. He also kept yelling CROMMM!! cause we were watching Conan the Barbarian. haha

but it the hair was soon smoothed back and tied up. he looks so handsome either way, but i loved seeing his lucious locks for a bit.

ic... he looks like he could be Weird Al's brother and thats really hot to me.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote