Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 04:06 AM   #1657
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dunno what is inspiring me to say this but I confess that I have never had an orgasm and don't know if I am even capable of it after so many years taking SSRI antidepressants (which I am on now).

I also confess that it hurts having anything 'in there' and that is one of the reasons why I don't like/want sex. I also worry that it only hurts because I had an accident when I was about 3 and ended up having to have stitches in that place and I have scar tissue or something and will never be normal...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote