Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 02:35 PM   #1658
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I dunno what is inspiring me to say this but I confess that I have never had an orgasm and don't know if I am even capable of it after so many years taking SSRI antidepressants (which I am on now).

I also confess that it hurts having anything 'in there' and that is one of the reasons why I don't like/want sex. I also worry that it only hurts because I had an accident when I was about 3 and ended up having to have stitches in that place and I have scar tissue or something and will never be normal...
I too have never orgasmed, I have some sort of mental block about the whole thing. Anyway, about the painful penetration, it could be scar tissue, or it could possibly be vaginismus, which is treatable. Either way, definitely something I'd talk to your gynecologist about.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote