View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 11:59 AM   #836
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
That can definitely be frustrating. What's making it complicated for you?
I know I like men, I've been in relationships with them, slept with them, etc etc. I've had definitely crushes on women, though not as often as on men. It's more a sporadic thing. I've never done anything at all with a woman. And as much as I am interested in kissing and fondling and exploring a woman, vaginas aren't super appealing to me. But I guess penises by themselves aren't exactly particularly interesting or appealing to me either, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy interacting with them.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote