View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #838
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh, I have a confession as well! IC I am well on the way to having my first official actual girlfriend! She's been a friend for a couple of years and I neverrrr would have put us together, we're not each others type at all. But suddenly something has clicked into place and we can't get enough of each other. It's on the DL at the moment coz we don't want the scrutiny of our friends (we're in the same circle) while we figure out what's going on, but so far so very good! It's been an exciting couple of weeks!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote