Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 02:18 PM   #1663
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I regret worrying about what other people might think of my choices, and remained celibate for far too many years. I regret believing that doing the right thing and being faithful would in the end bring me a man who was worthy. My advice to my younger self would be to just live and enjoy your life. Don't concern yourself with what other people think is right. Do what makes you happy. And have as much sex as you can, and enjoy every single bit of it.