View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 12:38 PM   #839
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Oooh, I have a confession as well! IC I am well on the way to having my first official actual girlfriend! She's been a friend for a couple of years and I neverrrr would have put us together, we're not each others type at all. But suddenly something has clicked into place and we can't get enough of each other. It's on the DL at the moment coz we don't want the scrutiny of our friends (we're in the same circle) while we figure out what's going on, but so far so very good! It's been an exciting couple of weeks!
Hehehe, awwww, that is wonderful! I hope things go well for you, I think that friendships that turn into relationships have a great start!

Also, IC that I totally know what you mean, Lille. I never know what to call myself. I am not even sure if the attraction I feel to certain people is sexual or not. I find men and women attractive but very rarely for either gender. And although I want to touch them and kiss them and be with them, the whole genital thing doesn't appeal to me at all. So am I asexual? I don't even know some times...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote