View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:06 PM   #840
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

Also, IC that I totally know what you mean, Lille. I never know what to call myself. I am not even sure if the attraction I feel to certain people is sexual or not. I find men and women attractive but very rarely for either gender. And although I want to touch them and kiss them and be with them, the whole genital thing doesn't appeal to me at all. So am I asexual? I don't even know some times...
There are varying degrees/forms of asexuality too just to add to the complexity that is attempting to label human sexuality.

I feel like if I had the chance to be with a girl I could see how I felt and then be happier with a label, but every time I crush on a girl it's when either she or I have been in a relationship so there has not been a chance to act on it.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote